Friday 4 May 2012

being an oxygen tank to my life :D thanks God.

In the name of the father, I wanna to said that i'm very happy being a eldest daughter to the will's family. I'm so happy because i was be treated in good way, nicely, kindly, lovely in the family. Eventho, sometime there a bit arguing between us, but that's normal for us as a human being kan, Bak kata pepatah "air yang dicincang, tidak akan putuskan".. i know, eventho, there a some understanding, arguing between us, but doesn't mean that we did not love each other. I doesn't know what should i write here, but for sure.. i just wanna express  my feeling that i'm very grateful because i was born to this world and lived with the caring and loving families now. Besides that, i had been grateful once again because i'm having a big size of the family, which we're 8 member's in the familys..they are my bos, grandfather, my grandmother, my mother, father, and 3 sister's. 
and now, memandagkan mother's day is around the corner, so i prefer to wrote something inside here how brave, how apa oo..hehe..betapa tabahnya ibu menjaga kita dr kta kecil ke sekarang..  :D before that, i thanks god because i had been given two mothers in this world, which are my mother who giving birth to me and my inek who take care of me since i'm a liitle kids until now. 

Dear inek and mummy ;
when i was come to this world, i was very happy and i was thank you by response you with the crying ways. (: you thanks God because god had be given you a beautiful babies which is me on that time..hehe ..*angkat bakul* .
then when i'm was baby to 1 years old , you fed me and bathed me and like usual i was crying and crying, it is the only way to thank you on that time.. sorry ma, for burden you..
when i was 2 to 3 years old, you teach me to walk eventho i very scared to walk by myself and had been fall for many time but you still not give up.. you teach me again and again, and went the moments i know how to walk by myself, i thank you by run away when the time you called me..beside that, you also cooked and prepare all the meal that i want, once again i thank you by tossing your beautiful plate on the floor..but you still did not get angry on me.. 
when i was 4 years old, you bought for me some crayon and color pencil for me to color the book, but when you leave me for a while, i was coloring the dinning table and the floor..sorry ma..hehe..
but you still did not get angry.. then when i'm was 5 years old, you dressed me like i'm an fairy tale.. i'm so happy and i thank you by giving you a beautiful smile. 
then when i'm 6 years old.. once again you dress me smartly and send me to the school, and that was the first day of the schooling day, you hold my hand and we together walking to enter the class, then when the moments you wanna to leave me in the class, i was screaming and crying said that "i dont want to stay here, i don't want to school" and most interesting story that i still remember , when you had been late to fetch me from school, i will crying all the time until i saw a car of u , then i will stop crying..then you will comfort me with hug..thanks again ma..
year by year until i'm was 12 years old, and i'm on primary 6 that time, you warned me not to watching tv and advice me continue my revision, then i scold you and said "sibuk aja" but you still be doesn't get angry, and not give up to always advising me. okay lah, i had a good result in my upsr ..thanks god.
then when im 13, 14, 15 , 16, 17, 18, years old, you had suggested me a haircut style, a design of the clothes, shoes but i thanked you by saying "that's not my taste" but you still doesn't mind on the word that i had been saying..huhu..sorry maa, and now i realize it..
when im was 19, with the spm result..you send me to the college, to let me further study and  with hope that i will having a good job in future, but when you had been "potpetpotpet" (actually advice me) i will covered my ear..*buat-buat tak dengar jak..hem..jane2..
and now i'm 20 years old, that means i'm getting more older and older year by year, and  i realize that, how wonderful a mother aree.. they quit kind and caring women in this world.. 
thanks inek, muummy.. course take care of me since birth until now.. sorry if i had hurting your heart before.. so sorry..
now, i promise, i will struggle, and study hard in my study.. i really wanted to be a successful women in future.
god bless.. 






with love and and kiz..
muawaahkz..

bbiee :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment