Sunday 6 May 2012

A simple pray (:

Let's us pray according to what God as teach us.. sometime when i'm homesick, and don't know where should i release it, or for who should i shared too, i will seated in front of my small altar at my room and talk to my beloved Father in heaven through a simple prayer.. and after doing all that, i felt like, freedom and all the thing that had burden my feeling and minds will totally run away doesn't  know where its going.. its because I believe, God will not test the faith of a person outside the bounds of every human beings.

a simple prayer to my parents;
(aki, inek, mami, uncle, )
In the name of the father, and the son and the holy spirit , amen!
God, please blessed my beloved grandparents, parents because giving me this precious life to me as i grew up, they did the very best to care for me and my other sisters. Besides that, my parents sacrifices a lot by working each day, to search for the money for them to feed the family. They are older and getting older year by year, and age bring vulnerability, if needed, may my sisters and I be as good and caring daughter to them, as they were to me, giving and loving, May my sister and i be willing to share time, memories and thoughts, oh God, may i happily give them love, kindness and fullness of care. Bless my parents as they blessed me.
Amen!
Love you all, i promise that i will always be a good daughter for you all. (:



simple prayer for my whole family's, lover,and  friends :

+ Oo God , please blessed my family, fill the home with love , faith and health. May the laughter and joy will always with them. Protect the family from harm always and blessed the family with faith so that they will love each other always..besides that , blessed also my beloved one, hope that our relationship will last longer and forever. Give us strength to protect our love, and let us always stick to one another until the end of our life. blessed also my dear friends surround me, help them when the difficult time is landed on them in this time and support them too God.May my dear friend be blessed with what is needed, from today, tomorrow and always. Amen!



love you all as God love you..+








with love ;
jane^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment